2019 Outstanding Small Business Award
The recipient of this award is a local small business that has demonstrated stability, innovation, a dedication to community, ability to overcome challenges, and a commitment to diversity.
• Must have 2 -64 full-time equivalent employees (including all independent contractors).
• Business is physically located in the tri-county region.
• Min. of 3 years conducting business as both a legal and active owner (involved in the daily operations).
• The business must have been local (tri-county region) for the entire 3-year period.
• The business must have remained in the same general industry for the entire 3-year period.